28.12.14

FLASHBACK IN 1989

Hellooo there !

Sorry again for my too long absence on the blog. I've been running around for the last couple of months. I hope everyone is having a wonderful time during the Holiday season :)

Ok, so back on track, here is a quick post concerning Wildfox latest lookbook.
I don't especially love Barbie in general. I can even say that I hate the "Barbie kinda look" when it comes to clothing and outfits.
But guess what ?! Wildfox made me fall in love with their new clothing collection named Barbie Dreamhouse. Pastel knits, sweaters, pink high heels, everything are there. Each piece reminds me of all the hours I spent dressing up my dolls when I was younger :)














View the complete lookbook HERE :)

xCx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox