27.10.14

DOLL HOUSE

Hello everyone,

Today I wanted to share with you a new music artist I just discovered a few weeks ago. I found her randomly on a webite that was promoting her new video ''Carousel''. The first seconds of the video were enough for me to make me fall in love with this girl's style.

Her name is Melanie Martinez. She made her debut on TV on the season 3 of the popular show The Voice. I don't know why, but I didn't watched this last season of the show. This is why I just found out about her....! I had to watch all her performances months later on Youtube! Thank god :)

I really looooove her personal style, she is so edgy and colorful. She has a very unique style and it's also reflected through her music. Soft pop music with a little creepy side :) She have a powerful voice and can play instruments as well. All the covers she did where amazing and different from the original version!








(Pictures are not mine, found them on Tumblr & Pinterest)

This is her latest video Carousel from her first EP album named ''Dollhouse''. I sincerely LOVE EVERYTHING about it.
Let me know what you think :)
 

xCx 

2 comments :

  1. Great blog! I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! :) Just followed you back, cute blog ! xox

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox