27.7.14

GET THE LOOK!

Hey lovelies!

Here's a fun look you can easily recreate ! All the pieces are from Garage (...except the Converse shoes) and they were almost all on sale !

I'm always wearing a PU jacket, and this one is by far my favorite one! It has a biker look that I really love.

Festival shorts are the type of shorts I wear the more often. I love when they are high waisted, distresses and with a lot of fringe. (Pssst....all the festival shorts are now on sale so don't waste time and grab a pair before it's too late :)

Scrunchies are a big hit this summer, I'm so happy they are back on trend.

Finally, mirrored glasses are also very popular this summer. I think they just add a touche a little more edgy to any outfit !!

xCx

2 comments :

  1. Love this outfit! I really want to purchase some mirrored sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should, I wear mine all the time :)
    Thanks for your comment! xCx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox