27.4.14

5 PANEL HATS

I always loved to wear all kinds of different hats.
During the winter season, I'm wearing beanies almost half days of the week! ...now that the Spring season is finally here in Montreal, I'm more into 5 panel hats or the fedoras type of hats.

Here are a few printed caps I found online. There are so many cool prints available, I don't know which one to choose from !!!


1. Palm trees cap || Vans
2. Pineapples cap || Forever 21
3. Black floral print cap || Nasty Gal
4. White floral print cap || Forever 21
5. Blue floral cap || Garage

Now, let's get ready for Summer :)
xCx

2 comments :

  1. Number 1 and number 4 are my favorites! :)
    www.paintitrogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pineapple one, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox