24.3.14

NEW PIECES IN MY WARDROBE

Happy Monday lovelies !

This week is going to be a busy one for me. There's only a few days left before my one week vacations (..that I'm dying for !!). I know the hot and perfect summer weather won't be there yet....... unfortunatly! But anyways, I already started to buy new summer clothes so here's a post of some items I recently welcomed in my wardrobe :)
Let's pretend summer is finally here, ok ?





Cami || Garage
Skull top || DropDead
Denim shorts || Garage
Sunglasses || Simons
''Crosses'' sunglasses chain || Jane&Rye

xCx

4 comments :

  1. Love your purchases :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Taking a look right now ;) xox

      Delete
  2. You have a lovely blog.
    Would you be interested in following each other via GFC, Youtube, bloglovin, twitter & G+
    If yes. Just follow me, let me know so that i could follow you back
    Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot ! :) Just followed you xOx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox