25.3.14

MISSGUIDED - SPRING 2014

I can't believe I didn't know about Missguided before last weekend!
Since I went on their online store on Saturday to take a look at a pair of shoes I saw randomly on a blog, my wish list is getting bigger and bigger...

I was really impress with the collections that they offers (accessories, shoes, clothing, etc). Also, I really liked the fact that their shipping charges are pretty low :) That's important too, no?

I planning to order shoes really soon. I just have to decide which pair I want the most...!

They just released a bunch cool new pictures on their website featuring the hottest trends for Spring.
Take a look..











Shop Missguided HERE.

Thank me later.... ;)
xCx

2 comments :

  1. Lovely collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Missguided! And the photo from the second row is my favourite. :)

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox