1.3.14

JANE & RYE

Hey guys,
I hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite jewelry companies who come from my home town : Jane & Rye.

The creation of the brand started back in 2011 when two funky girls named Sammy Jane and Erika decided to partner up to make some revolutionary accessories. Since that day, many retailers are selling their brand  and they also ship worldwide through their online website.

I find their creations unique and really original. Not not mention that all their jewelry pieces are handmade here, in Montreal.
Take a look at their latest lookbook and you will propably fall in love just like I did...














 View the complete lookbook HERE.

List of retailers where you can buy Jane&Rye HERE.
Shop their website HERE.

Have a nice Saturday lovelies,
xCx

14 comments :

  1. Wow they have really pretty jewelry! I especially love their earrings!! Just found your blog and really enjoy reading it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Love you blog too, I'm your latest follower :) xCx

      Delete
  2. Lovely jewelry :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so inspiring. I love it.

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post! I really like your blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? Do leave a comment when you follow and i'll follow you right back.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Just followed you doll ! xoxo

      Delete
  5. I like the thigh bracelets thingies! Never seen somthing like that before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shots show off the jewellery in a creative and enticing way! I'm not a fan usually of jewellery, but if I was, I would definitely love all this as its feminine and edgy and just that bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I'm having great weekend. :)
    Everything in this post are so gorgeous!
    The photography, accessories, looks are perfect :D
    Mind to follow each other? Let me know.

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, happy you liked it :)
      Just followed you, cool blog !! xCx

      Delete
  8. love these pictures! the ones with the blonde girl and the glasses. xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox