17.1.14

WILDFOX - WHITE LABEL SS 2014

Ok I don't even know where to begin........................ For me, this spring collection for the White Label of Wildfox is PERFECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are following my blog for a while you might had noticed that Wildfox is by far my favorite brand. They alway make the cutest collection ...and they choose de hottest models for the photoshoot. Their clothes and photoshoots are always full of pastel colors, unicorn prints, ice cream, sheer knits, mermaids, beach waves, sea shells, perfect girls, coton candy hair... I just can't get over it!

I still dream about the day I'll go shop at one of their store and buy everything !!!



























Photos by: Mark Hunter
Photo edit by: Kimberley Gordon
Makeup by: Carlene K
Hair by Anna Lee Fiorino
Modeled by Hanalei Reponty

So, am I the only one freaking out about this collection ?!?

Go take a look a this amazing brand: iloveWildfox

xCx

6 comments :

  1. Awesome blog! Super liked it
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11069387

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one~!

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow im so in love! My faves are the green shell print knit and the dolphin knit too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your blog is so nice! <3 I´m your newest follower :)
    xoxo
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) Followed you back! xCx

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox