28.1.14

TUESDAY NIGHT WISHLIST

Just wanted to share with you a few things I wish to buy these days. Cute finds I discovered while doing a little online shopping session.
The weather here has been extremely cold for weeks now, and I'm still looking at crop tops and shorts when I'm shopping around... I really wish summer was here all year long!

1. ''Talk is Cheap'' crop top || Forever 21
2. Skeleton Iphone case || Hot Topic
3. Moto jacket || Garage
4. Mary Jane wedges || Solestruck
5. Turquoise stone ring || Brandy Melville
6. Boyfriend denim shorts || Garage

xCx

8 comments :

  1. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC???
    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back

    My Blog: Beauty-Fulll

    My Store
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Sure, I just followed you on both
      xCx

      Delete
    2. Ur welcome..I followed back :)

      Delete
  2. Great items love the jacket.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tee & shoes!

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! following you!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing wishlist xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox