11.1.14

LOTTIE MOSS

We all know that Kate Moss is one of the top model we will still talk about in twenty years. She is such a fashion icon! But what about her little sister ?
I recently discovered Lottie Moss, Kate's little half-sister. She is now sixteen years old and she had already started modeling a few years ago.

She recently got signed by the Storm Model Agency. She is so beautiful !
Here's more pictures from her profile page from the Storm Model Agency website :




I can't wait to see her in more and more campaigns.
Remember her pretty face, because I'm sure in a few years she will become THE model that everyone will want on their fashion show :)

Lottie Moss Twitter account : HERE
Her complete portfolio on the Storm Model Agency website : HERE

xCx

8 comments :

  1. oh wow she's gorgeous! looks like an undercover talent :)

    hobovogue.com . ღ

    ReplyDelete
  2. She reminds me of Kirsten Du.nst

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see more :) lovely blog!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is stunning, but I always wonder if she would of got were she is without her famous sister?! I'm not sure she stands out any more than other girls her age. No denying is lovely though!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed !! ;) but I guess will never know.. xCx

      Delete
  5. she looks gorgeous! you are totally right..
    http://fashionsbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox