23.1.14

HAIR INSPIRATION

I'm thinking about changing my hair colour soon. I really feel like I need a change. It's been already 5 to 6 months since I bleach my hair and toned them to a baby blond/white colour. I really love it but it so much time consuming to maintain a beautiful colour without yellow tones, etc...
 
Here's a little scrapbook of some of my favourite inspiration pictures.
I don't know what to choose....



All pictures are from Pinterest.
(...I think I could check hair styles pictures on Pinterest for daaaays if I could... lol!!!)

xCx

3 comments :

  1. We could spend days on pinterest too!! we love the Kelly Osbourne-esque lilac colour

    http://www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones with two or three different colors because they seem perfect for spring/summer time! :)
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♡ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Silver/Mint Ombre colour is phenomenal, I think I might try that one next xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox